Website Small Parts
Manages the issuance of material supporting schedules and reviews/corrects job data related to posting accuracy information required for the completion of jobs in progress. Manages inventory control accuracy.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all duties in accordance with defined procedures within our Plex ERP system
- Performs Outside Service Scheduling (OSS) and planning
- Handles allocation of parts to outside service jobs
- Determines what quantities need to be processed for the shim program
- Receives and scraps sales
- Manages Advanced Shipping Notices (ASN) and returnable dunnage
- Manages shipping scheduling and part expediting
- Responsible for cycle counting (setting up and performing counts) at all rack locations
- Creates and maintains bar code labels for outgoing shipments
- Scans POD’s by date to a controlled location
- Files Maintenance work orders
KEY COMPETENCIES and ATTRIBUTES:
- Alignment with MPI Mission and Values
- Understands and performs to the Small Parts Quality Management System
- Safety Focused
- Problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focused
- Ability and desire to perform accurate work
- Accountable and dependable
- Able to understand work and process instructions
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible, i.e. cross trained in other functions
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Must be able to use a PC with MS Office and navigate the Plex ERP system
- Associate’s degree or four to eight years related experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Forklift certified preferred
- Proficient aptitude in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- Knowledge of ERP systems, specifically Plex, is preferred
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple priorities
- Must be able to work 2nd shift
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To apply for this job please visit mpicorp.bizmerlin.net.