Website Small Parts, Inc.
Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in an industrial establishment by performing the following duties:
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Provides software maintenance on new and existing automation (PLC) systems. Understands electrical series, parallel circuits and sensors.
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as but not limited to, programmable controllers.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One to three years related experience and/or training.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Ladder Logic, C and/or CNC; Allen Bradley; Fanuc Robots.
- Analytical: Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving: Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer Service: Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Cost Consciousness: Develops and implements cost saving measures.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
*POSITION IS 2ND SHIFT*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org