Website Small Parts
Loads, unloads, and moves materials within the organization’s facilities which could include receiving, shipping and transfer orders. Obeys company guidelines and rules for Safety.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with the movement of materials required to support all operations including but not limited to unloading skids from trucks, putting raw materials away, and moving product into the shipping area
- Performs all duties in accordance with in defined procedures and instructions within our Business Operating System
- Maintains the warehouse area in the scope of responsibility of production and work-in-process areas in a clean, orderly, and safe manner
- Locates raw materials from the warehouse to the proper location in the storage racks after it has been properly audited and received
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area and enters transactions into the computer system
- Restocks unused raw material and records the quantity returned on proper documents and into the computer system
- Removes parts from the production area and conveys parts to the proper location for their next step in the process
- Responds in the prescribed time frame to accommodate and on signals for each machine
- Removes scrap from the production area and dumps it into the proper containers
- Operates a industrial truck/forklift to load or move materials and products
- Prepares and delivers cardboard boxes or other supplies to the production areas as required
- Stores supplies, empty parts pans, barrels or containers in their designated locations within each department
- Prepares materials for O/S services including weighing and wrapping or banding as required
- Properly returns dies and tooling to assigned rack locations after evaluation from Die Maintenance
- Able to prioritize for maximum efficiency
- Performs cycle counts of inventoried items as prescribed
- Participates in the Corrective Action process
- Participates in continuous improvement activities for betterment of customer and our company
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent and three months to one year related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Access Database software; MS Excel Spreadsheet software and MS Word software as well as ERP and/or MRP systems. Specific knowledge of Syteline beneficial.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must be certified to operate any forklift and must be able to obtain a Chauffeurs License.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
To apply for this job please visit mpicorp.com.