Website Small Parts
***Most likely 2nd or 3rd shift***
Assembles metal products, such as automotive parts, partially or completely, working at a bench or on the shop floor by performing the following duties to time studied run rates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assembles various components manually and / or uses machines and fixtures provided for each application
- Points (mechanically adjusts) parts to specified dimensions, making certain that processed parts are kept separate from parts that have not been processed
- Sorts parts to remove foreign material and nonconforming parts from those that meet customer specifications. Makes certain that those parts found acceptable are kept separate from those that are rejected
- Reviews the work area to assure that it is kept clean and orderly at all times
- Inputs data collection information into the computer system
- Records part / component dimensional data for quality Statistical Process Control purposes and maintains related documentation
- Performs other duties as may be directed from time to time
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. However, minimum efficiency run rates must be met and maintained.
EDUCATION and / or EXPERIENCE
A high school diploma or equivalent, and one to three months related experience and / or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this job please visit mpicorp.com.