Website Small Parts, Inc.
The Production Clerk will compile and maintain production data and prepare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of raw material, quality control, and other aspects of production by performing the duties listed below or as assigned. The Production Clerk will reside in the Logistics Department and report directly to the Logistics Manager.
- Maintain the job issuing of parts to jobs
- Verify counts taken on daily cycle counts
- Adjust errors in reporting, or investigate and report discrepancies
- Compile weekly WIP (Work-in-Process) evaluations to ensure that correct material has posted
- Prepare and report inventory balance list and shortages
- Move and post material in Syteline (Plex once it’s implemented)
- Maintain WIP inventory quantity and locations
- Prepare and document job paperwork, job tickets and individual work instructions
- Create and/or receive and file Purchase Orders
- Schedule and maintain parts that are in process with OS (Outside Vendors)
- Maintain files of documents used and prepared
- Submit ASN information for customers regarding shipments
- High school diploma or equivalent and six months to one year related experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient aptitude in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple priorities
To apply for this job please visit mpicorp.com.