Job Summary: The focus of this role is to lead and inspire a team of specialists in identifying, assessing, and harnessing opportunities for operational improvement across the organization. A primary objective will be to instill a culture of continuous improvement that drives efficiency, innovation, and growth throughout the company.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Leadership and Team Development: Develop and lead a team of process improvement specialists while fostering a culture of continuous improvement within the organization.
- Process Analysis and Improvement: Analyze existing processes and procedures to identify opportunities for improvement and utilize proven methodologies such as PDCA, Lean, and KATA to develop solutions.
- Project Oversight: Oversee the progression of continuous improvement projects and collaborate with stakeholders to implement change.
- Data Analysis and Problem-Solving: Analyze data to identify and resolve operational problems, using data-driven insights and process control techniques.
- Project Team Leadership: Establish and lead cross-functional project teams.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis: Analyze improvement ideas to determine their cost-effectiveness, impact, and associated risks.
- Reporting and Documentation: Prepare comprehensive post-project assessment reports, documenting the impact of initiatives compared to established goals and targets.
- Leading and Managing People: Motivating, developing, and directing people
- Systems Analysis: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Change Management: Create and execute a strategy to support the adoption of changes required by an improvement initiative.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
- BS in a technical field or 3+ years of work experience in quality and process improvement.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Experience in leading projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Knowledge of and experience working in quality preferred.
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Tools and Concepts with experience is a plus.